Elision Technologies Pvt Ltd
Elision is a trusted name in offering unified telecom solutions to corporates and enterprises
Nowadays, businesses need to stay connected with their customers, partners, vendors, and teams. Our company enables businesses to meet this mandatory need of staying connected with people via their preferred communication channels. We are renowned for adding innovative and technology-powered features to simplify and automate workflow, communication, and customer lifecycle with simple-to-use telephony solutions. We empower our team members, so they receive the much needed work culture that enables us to live up to our motto, “We Deliver What We Commit”.
Work Experience: 2 to 7 years
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Experience in Installing, configuring and deployments of Asterisk, dialer based applications like GoAutoDial, Vicidial, IVR and FreePBX.
- This role will suit someone with prior experience of working within Asterisk environment, particularly with experience of configuring Asterisk for new product deployment.
- Must have good troubleshooting skills in using network testing tools such as Wireshark, TCPdump.
- Experience troubleshooting Vicidial Dialers and Asterisk would be useful.
- The applicant must be prepared to work outside of core hours to address emergency activity if required.
- Should also know MySQL databases and VoIP.
- Proven track record of deploying Dialers or IVR applications in an enterprise environment.
- Experience in configuring with PRI Card, GSM/PRI Gateway, Analog Gateway and PSTN is a must.
Skills & Requirement:
- VoIP troubleshooting
- Maintain windows server, Dialer, VoIP, FTP Server, WatchGuard, Firewall, VPN, Router & Switches, Daily Backup & Antivirus
- IP phone configuration & setup
- CentOS and general Linux operation
Qualification: - Bachelor’s degree / MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject (BE computer/IT /M.Sc. / MCA/ M.Sc. IT etc)